'Exodus' Study Book
“I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the place of slavery.” —Exodus 20:2
The book of Exodus is the story of God’s all-encompassing salvation. He delivers the people of Israel from oppression in Egypt to establish them as a community to whom and through whom He would make Himself known.
Over six weeks, we’ll follow the Israelites on their journey out of Egypt, through the Red Sea, and on to Mount Sinai. As they move through unfamiliar surroundings, we’ll see how each setting presents them with different opportunities to depend on God’s provision in new ways. Join us as we explore together what God’s salvation meant for His people then and what it means for us now.
- - 8x10", perfect bound, 224 pages
- - 42 days (6 weeks) of daily Scripture readings—right there in the book
- - An overview of Israel’s covental history with God
- - An introduction to each section of Exodus
- - An exploration of the ten plagues
- - A map of the route of the exodus
- - Margin notes on connections in Exodus to Jesus
- - An illustration of the tabernacle and courtyard
- - A brief overview of the Ten Commandments and connections to Jesus’s teachings
- - Weekly space for reflection and prayer
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THIS BOOK: This book includes the Exodus reading plan, along with a written introduction and many other helpful elements throughout, many of which are exclusive to this Study Book. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is faithful to illuminate our minds as we read Scripture. For that reason, devotional responses to each day’s reading can be found on SheReadsTruth.com and the She Reads Truth app. We invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation along with the More Than Wildflowers Family Group on Facebook!